- 3.5” – 4.5” Inch Class
- HL1000 Drifter comes with both T51 & GT60 Gear
- CAT Engine, Runs Great
– CAT 3126 diesel engine with 8400hours. Good results on Engine oil analysis report at 8400 hours, performed Dec.3, 2015. CAT Engine produces good power with clean exhaust.
– HL1000 Series Drifter / Hammer with 3206 percussion hours, approx.. 500 percussion hours on hammer since last reseal. Running heavy duty 60 mm diameter body shank, Sandvik part # sha 7306-6014-02/ T51 HL 1000/1010 D60L670.
– Machine is currently set up for T51, Recently installed a new T51 shank in drifter.
– Equipped with Qty. 5 – T51 x 14′ foot MF Rods which are like new or with little wear.
– Unit comes with the Parts to convert rod changer to GT 60 included if desired.
– 4 new wire rope feed cables installed June/ 2015.
– ROPS cab with AC and lights.
– water injection system with tank comes with.
– standard angle indicator.
– Machine painted 3-1/2 years ago.
– Newer undercarriage with track guards.
– imported from California USA 3/-1/2 years ago, no rust.
-Very clean well maintained owner operated unit. Complete parts and service manuals.
– Drifter nitrogen charging kit and some spare parts.