- 3.5” – 4.5” Inch Class
- HL1000 Drifter comes with both T51 & GT60 Gear
- CAT Engine, Runs Great
– CAT 3126 diesel engine with 8400hours. Good results on Engine oil analysis report at 8400 hours, performed Dec.3, 2015. CAT Engine produces good power with clean exhaust.
– HL1000 Series Drifter / Hammer with 3206 percussion hours, approx.. 500 percussion hours on hammer since last reseal. Running heavy duty 60 mm diameter body shank, Sandvik part # sha 7306-6014-02/ T51 HL 1000/1010 D60L670.
– Machine is currently set up for T51, Recently installed a new T51 shank in drifter.
– Equipped with Qty. 5 – T51 x 14′ foot MF Rods which are like new or with little wear.
– Unit comes with the Parts to convert rod changer to GT 60 included if desired.
– 4 new wire rope feed cables installed June/ 2015.
– ROPS cab with AC and lights.
– water injection system with tank comes with.
– standard angle indicator.
– Machine painted 3-1/2 years ago.
– Newer undercarriage with track guards.
– imported from California USA 3/-1/2 years ago, no rust.
-Very clean well maintained owner operated unit. Complete parts and service manuals.
– Drifter nitrogen charging kit and some spare parts.
- 3.5”-5.5”Inch Class
- HL1560T hammer
- 475CFM On board compressor
Automatic rod changer that runs GT60 MF Drill steel
Unit is extremely versatile and productive.
This unit is fully equipped
- 3.5 – 4.5 Inch Class
- Full 180′ Turntable
- Cat Engine
– hours as of June 24, 2015 – 13,018 frame and 6,914 drifter.
– Drifter was serviced this past late Winter / early spring @ 12,966 Engine & 6,889 percussion hours.
– estimate approx.. 3500 hours on the rebuilt CAT 3126B motor / engine since it was rebuilt in January 2012
– Undercarriage: New Track Chains installed January / February 2015, which would be all new links & pins.
reused the old pads as they were still good
– New Rubber Coupler March 2015
– New Diesel Engine Injectors March 2015
– The Gear box was done approx.. 3 years ago
Set up to run T-51
Equipped with: Cabin with AC-Heat, 180 degree super structure swing, ability to 90 toe hole drilling by repining boom swing, Dust collection, AM-FM Radio, 289 CFM onboard compressor, Rod changer, water mist, PQ Angle indicator
- 2.5 – 3.5 Inch Class
- Equipped With HL 300
- DB 300 Boom
Equipped With a Dust Collection System
All Boom, Drilling and Tramming Functions Can Be Controlled From This Unit
- 3.5 – 4.5 Inch Class
- CAT Engine
- 180° Degree Turntable
3200 Engine Hours
1360 Percussion Hours